Business Partner membership is open to all corporations who provide products and services to the facilities management marketplace or who have an interest in reaching facilities managers in the education environment.
At APPA, we believe that the quality of academic programming is directly related to the quality of the educational facility. APPA enables educational institutions to share, elevate, and transform the learning environment. APPA provides training and professional development, performance measurement, and evaluation tools, standards, best practices, research, credentialing, and thought leadership to more than 10,000 educational facilities professionals from more than 1,300 learning institutions.
We provide the place for members to keep pace with the ever-changing and ever-growing demands of the profession. APPA will be increasingly relevant as current members and future generations of facilities managers pursue lifelong learning as a means of addressing the challenges of educational facilities funding, adapting to the evolving workplace and workforce dynamics, adopting new and effective means of communication, and applying technology, analytics, and artificial intelligence in building the smart campuses of tomorrow.
The APPA and regional membership year is April 1 to March 31.
APPA Business Partner membership fee structure:
1 (1 representative; no associates) is $1,575.
6 (1 representative; 5 associates) plus one region (free) is $3,200.
Unlimited (1 representative; unlimited associates) and all 6 regions at no additional charge is $6,500*.
Additional Associate members are $400 per person.
*associates may not include contracted employees at educational facilities (ex. Colleges, universities, K-12)
Should you choose to add additional regional memberships or join only a region, below are the costs:
|ERAPPA||Region only – $600; If APPA member, $500|
|MAPPA||Region only – 10% of APPA dues; $0 if APPA member|
|PCAPPA||Region only – $500; $100 if APPA member|
|SRAPPA||Region only – $200; $0 if APPA member|
APPA Business Partner membership benefits:
- Direct access to a targeted audience of educational facilities vice presidents, directors, chief engineers, managers, and supervisors who manage a median department budget of more than $5 million.
- Access to APPA’s virtual Membership Directory & Resource Guide.
- Two free listings in APPA’s on-line Buyers’ Guide (accessible to members through myAPPA).
- Three complimentary uses of APPA’s mailing list each year (Additional mailing lists available at $300 each).
- Increased visibility among educational facilities professionals to enhance your name recognition and credibility.
- Customized APPA logo to visually highlight your membership in and support of APPA in publications and advertisements, and on your website.
- Exhibit and Event Sponsorship Opportunities.
- Competitive Advertising Rates.
Additional membership benefits at a reduced cost:
- Inside track to sponsorship and speaking opportunities.
- Early notice on exhibiting and advertising opportunities.
- Significant discounts on exhibit space at the APPA Annual Conference and Professional Development programs throughout the year.
- Significant discounts on advertising space in APPA’s Facilities Manager. magazine, Inside APPA newsletter and other APPA Publications.
- Subscriptions to Facilities Manager magazine.
- Subscriptions to Inside APPA, APPA’s biweekly e-newsletter.
- Regional Business Partner member benefits may be found on the regions page.
Earn Strategic Business Partner designation:
APPA Business Partners accumulate points for each commitment they make to support APPA through advertising, exhibiting, sponsorships, etc. Take advantage of all of your APPA member benefits to accrue points and work towards earning your Strategic Business Partner designation.
Still unsure about joining? Contact APPA membership staff at email@example.com.